Mixing Pentatonics, Scales, Strumming, Vibrato. and Raking Strings. Q&A5 - 071
In episode #5 of my spring bonus Q&A series, I answer five more questions from listeners
Today's questions are:
1. Best way to mix minor and major pentatonics over 7th chords?
2. Is there an order in which we have to learn scales?
3. How to get started with eighth note strumming?
4. Do you have any tips for vibrato on bends?
5. How to rake across the strings in blues music?
GET FREE WEEKLY GUITAR LESSONS, PODCASTS, AND MOTIVATION DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX.
Your information is kept safe. It's never shared with third parties.